About Me

My photo
Tall as hell ^.^ .... Dark Hair, Hazel eyes

Wednesday, May 23, 2012


Most people may question why I’d choose something like this to put on my Blog. Answer: It's a part of my life. Ahh now it has you wondering well what the hell she is talking about. Well you see I used to struggle with self-injury (sorry to be so blunt about it) but anyone that looks at me could easily tell just takes a glance at my arms. It's not something I talk about often, nor is it something I like to talk about, but truth is it has a lot to do with who I am now. We all have struggles in life and deal with things differently, for me self injury was what I turned too. Some people binge drink, some people simply just cry and feel better afterwards, but for me the crying was never good enough, the addiction of self-injury that I developed took over my life. I was disappointing people left to right, crushing the people I loved for a simple addiction. After years of counseling I’m moving on to a brighter future, although I’m not going to lie to you, everyday is still a struggle. My goal at this point in my life is too help others with their struggles in life, especially those with self-injury issues. Know anyone that has a problem with self-injury? Let them know they are not along, there are people out there too help…
Check out these websites:
http://www.twloha.com (MY FAVORITE!)

The Website above also has stories about Eating disorders, Anxiety, Becoming independent, Drugs, Alcohol, tobacco, Family relationships, Health, Struggles with other problems, Suicide, Violence and Sexual Assault.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment