About Me

My photo
Tall as hell ^.^ .... Dark Hair, Hazel eyes

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My life.

My whole life I’ve lived in a small village known as Homer, New York.
This year I’m graduating High School and have had to think a lot about what I’m going to do with my life. You know college, career, etc. My dream has always been to become a first grade teacher but the problem is there are NO jobs around here, maybe I’m getting ahead of myself but shouldn’t you think in advance when it comes to choosing what you’re going to do with your life?
I grew up in a home where my parent was living paycheck to paycheck, not a good feeling. I want to be able to support myself and not have to worry about money. Another concern is the fact that I have celiac disease and have to be on an all gluten free diet along with my lactose intolerance, and the add on of a dairy free diet as well…its expensive! And the food isn’t that great…at all. I don’t really eat that often so I suppose it shouldn’t be that big of a deal but it’s just something I always worry about.
So I’ve decided to start off at a community college close to home and miss out on the true college experience, some may look at this is as allowing my disease to hold me back and you may be right but it’s something I’m working on. It’s all a part of my self-discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment